Joining Matrix Parking Solution Holdings Berhad means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
- Develop business opportunities & establish sales growth.
- Preparation in the development of proposals & presentations.
- Respond to request for proposals including review of location, site & surrounding area.
- Consistently conduct market survey & assist in the coordination & implementation of marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain good business relationship with clients and prospects.
- Academic qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Able to communicate in both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
- Monitoring the parking area to ensure smooth traffic flow at all times.
- To provide assistance to customers who have queries or difficulties.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the parking bays, signage and parking equipment.
- To monitor the car park equipment to ensure that it is fully functioning at all times & to promptly report any malfunction.
- To assist the maintenance team in preventive maintenance of the car park equipment.
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Preferably with basic technical knowledge.
- Able to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance in accordance with the equipment specification.
- Designs and install well-functioning computer networks, connection and cabling.
- Tests and configurate software and to maintain and repair device/hardware.
- At least Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the related field.
- Experienced in handling projects from planning stage, execution and handling over to clients.
- Preferably those who specializing in electrical, mechanical or its equivalent.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and meeting deadline.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of technicians.
- Possess own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.